My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

I have sold zero ebooks so far. My initial plan was to sell ten ebooks total, but it takes too much time for me to make each ebook. I wish I had more time to make more ebooks, but it takes too much effort while there is no guarantee that I will sell even one book.

I'm thinking of having ten shorte.st links on all my videos and blogs instead of only four. Initially, I thought my account on that website had zero hope since I had zero clicks for months, but eventually I ended up getting one click which happened today. Maybe if I add more links, people will click on more of them since they will have more links to choose from.

I am very near to a sky-bux.info payout! Only five more cents and I will be able to cashout there. I earn half a cent there a day so I will be able to cashout after ten or so days.

I have not been getting any referrals for two months or so now. Apart from that, all the referrals I have ever gotten are all inactive and only clicked once or twice or eleven twice and never clicked again. So personally there is little difference between me making zero referrals and getting a few referrals.

I have been getting Globaltestmaket survey invitations but have been rejected by all of them for the past month or so. They all required that the content be done on a tablet but I am opening the surveys on a PC. My phone runs out of battery life too fast to complete these 20-minute surveys since my phone is an old phone. Also, it gets really hot when I use a browser on it and I worry that my phone will catch fire if I use it to complete a 20-minute online survey, and it's not worth it to lose my phone for that.

I am going to sleep in a few hours and have my hopes up for the stock market. I hope I end up gaining 5,000 pesos in the market soon so I can make another 10,000 pesos withdrawal. I have already gained 1,300 of that 5,000 so I only have 3,700 pesos left to go. I hope it only takes me a few months to earn that much.

I still can't buy Bitcoins since the website I use to buy Bitcoins with cellphone load is still showing that it does not have Bitcoins available. I think that site is going to close soon and it has forum posts on its message boards with people suspecting that the site has become a scam, since apparently some of them bought online load there but didn't receive their product and so their money was essentially eaten by the website. I hope that site sells Bitcoins again soon since it is the most convenient way to buy Bitcoins in the Philippines currently. I don't really want to have to resort to peer-to-peer where I will have to transact with people to buy Bitcoins from them, nor do I want to have to go to a bank or a 7-11 to pay at the cashier there just so I can end up with Bitcoins on Buybitcoins.ph.

I am thinking of Googling online jobs where I can be paid with Bitcoins. I think eventually, I will stop using Paypal and I will end up depending on Bitcoins and Buybitcoins.ph only so I can earn Bitcoins and then deposit them to my bank account directly without going through Paypal. I think this is a very good thing to do since I have already verified my Buybitcoins.ph account.

I can actually earn 20 cents a day from 2captcha.com if I take it seriously enough. It's just very hard for me to develop interest in typing CAPTCHAs all day. It's very boring and tedious. Good thing that 2captcha.com has a Bitcoin payment option and I have a verified Buybitcoins.ph account already so I don't have to use Megatypers.com, which has a Paypal payment option but has rules that are too strict which are banning you if you have too many errors, banning you if you run out of time for too many CAPTCHAs, and banning you if you skip too many CAPTCHAs. 2captcha.com is nowhere near that strict, especially since you can reset the timer for each CAPTCHA just by making sure you type at least 1 letter or number in the box to make the timer restart again.

I think what I would like more is to be paid for blogging. I find it hard to do a lot of work on CAPTCHA data entry and paid to click and my Blogger account is getting many dozens of views per month, so it seems that blogging is what I am headed towards and it seems I find myself more motivated to do long work on Blogger than CAPTCHA data entry and paid to click. It's just that all blogging jobs have quality control and I will probably fail quality standards for blogging all the time. It's really hard to find paid work as a blogger. I read somewhere that if you can make any way to make money instead of blogging, you should do that instead because blogging is a tough business. I really hope I can make money blogging anyway since I seem to like blogging a lot since I have had this blog for more than a year now and I have made 1000+ posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment