My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I find myself clicking on pandaclix.com ads less and less often as time passes. In fact I only click one ad there every fifteen days. They just put in place a rule that you have to post a payment proof on their forum and emoneyspace.com to get your next payment. That is way too tedious just to earn a dollar every four months. It's too much work and they require you to earn 2 dollars too before you can cashout while earning 1 cent a day, while sites like hitbux only require posting a payment proof on their own forum while letting you cashout after earning only one cent. I just get a general feeling that pandaclix will close before I reach two dollars. It's also not on the recommended PTC sites list of ptccentral.

No comments:

Post a Comment