My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 11, 2018

I've finally tried verifying my buybitcoins.ph account. I hope it gets verified! Once it is properly verified, it will be possible for me to accept bitcoin as a payment option when I am earning online with my businesses or working online. Once that verification is complete, I can finally be open to things like paid to click sites that only pay via Bitcoin, though Payza verification is still a problem for me right now.

There are tons of sites that pay much more than the paid to click sites that I am a member of now, but the only difference is that those sites pay via Bitcoin or Payza only and have lost their Paypal accounts. With a hopefully verified buybitcoins.ph account, I will be able to use those sites now! That will be amazing! That will open up more opportunities for me online and will widen the amount of sites I can possibly be a member of to be paid.

So I hope there will be no issues with the verification for this buybitcoins.ph site that I will use. It asked for a photo of an ID, a selfie with the ID submitted, and a photo of a personal signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment