My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 1, 2018

I decided not to sleep this morning. I am probably going to have a very long night's rest tonight. I guess I was just not in the mood to sleep. I just laid in bed all day then clicked paid to click ads and daily polls. I didn't have to commute or wake up early or wear a suit or be scolded for being late because I'm an entrepreneur.

I seem to have gotten one click on  the cryptocurrency ICO  I am promoting. It looks like a good offer. I think when I earn 200 dollars from referrals there (which will happen after I earn 10 level 1 referrals or some other equivalent with referrals with lower levels) I will be able to cashout that 200 dollars by buying their PM7 currency and then converting it to dollars.I think I will hold their cryptocurrency for around five years. That is, of course, if I end up being able to buy any from them.

I didn't cook anything today. I must have felt tired because of the lack of sleep. I just ate some raisin bread and called it a day.

I earned 150 or so satoshi from bitcoin faucets today, like I usually do. I can probably get around twice as much per day if I end up increasing my daily bonuses to 100 percent.

I think I've mentioned it on this site before, but I have two pet plants now. I have to water them once a week only since they are bamboo plants. I hope they don't wilt, which means I am good at taking care of them. One of them is partially wilted but still has around 2/3 of its leaves still being green.

No comments:

Post a Comment