My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, February 25, 2018

I fried my own chicken today. I was told to use this big all-in-one metal cooking pot with a cover. I cooked the chicken for five minutes per side. It tasted alright, though I wish I put more garlic. I realized that having large pieces of garlic in your chicken can be very tasty.

I was told that there were many potatoes bought today. It was suggested to me to make potato salad since there is mayonnaise, potatoes, onions, and mustard available. There is no celery around though, but I guess I'm supposed to make do with those ingredients. I don't feel like it much since boiling potatoes takes a lot of time, plus I have to slice everything and mix everything in.

Since I just ate chicken, I'm not going to buy chicken from Mcdonald's today, though that was what I planned. Maybe I will buy some apple pie and sundaes, and maybe a Coke float. I think I will make sure that I don't spend more than 200 pesos, which is the amount I usually spend on Mcdonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment