My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 15, 2018

I am at 4 cents on nightingale-ads.com already! This is great. I only need to earn 26 more cents and I will be able to ask for another cashout there again! It is great! I really like how that site only requires you to earn 30 cents before you can cashout, compared to pretty much all the other paid to click sites in the world that require 2 dollars and only pay out via Payza.

I earned 10 cents from a raffle on a get paid to site I am a member of! This is pretty lucky. That is the highest amount I have ever won there, and it is my second time winning that amount. This makes my cash total there around 9.44 dollars and I will only need 60 more cents to cashout there! If I take it seriously, I will only need 20 more days on that site before I reach that amount.

I am at 4.69 dollars on Neobux already! It's great! Once I reach 5 dollars, I will be able to make another cashout! I have already cashed out 9 dollars from that site and have had those earnings transferred to my Paypal account using an online exchanger. After I get another 5 dollars from Neobux, I will have earned a total of 14 dollars from that site just by clicking ads! It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment