My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I am at around 11 cents on paidverts.com. It is very hard to earn there because as I said on an old post here, paidverts does not only remove BAP every day, it also removes 0.001 cash from your account everyday. This is tough since I usually earn only 0.002 cash per day and sometimes I even earn less than that. There are also zero ads there on Sunday so I end up in the negative on that day.

I don't really feel like blogging too often. I seem to have gotten zero views for the past two or so days. I don't see this site ever getting that popular, and I don't think any of the referrals I have ever gotten were gotten because of this site. I think they all came from the other site I use to promote these paid to click sites.

I have gotten zero bitcoin donations, and I have sold zero ebooks too. I still have gotten only one click on my shorte.st ads even though I have 14 of them and have been a member for six or so months.

I actually felt like being patient with cashtravel.info and earning the maximum amount I can earn there. Because of that, I am at around 47.9 cents there. I only need three or so more cents and I will be able to cashout there, which is amazing. I still like cashtravel.info as a website because it actually pays instead of being a scam and it still pays via Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment