My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

i am thinking of converting all my banners for paid to click sites into clickable text ads. It seems that the paid to click banners malfunction almost all the time. Whenever I view this site, it seems that there's always at least two or so banners that are not displaying and seem to be showing nothing or just a jpeg icon instead of the website's actual banner. I think clickable text html ads will be far more effective than those banners.

I tried the raffle on a get paid to site I am a member of and I earned only 0,002 cents. The most I ever won from that raffle is ten cents, from what I recall. I also won one cent there around two times.

From what I can tell, the stock market still has not fully come back from the major crash it had a few days ago. Maybe I will be able to wake up in time tomorrow and get to buy JFC stocks at cheap prices. JFC is at 273 pesos per share right now, from what I can tell. I was able to sell some shares of mine at 283 pesos per share and 292 pesos per share.

No comments:

Post a Comment