My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

It seems that the moon bitcoin faucets have made a new site design change so that if you don't let the popup ads load, you will get paid 0 satoshi when you collect. Your available satoshi will then become zero without you getting anything. And I really dislike that. I really dislike looking at those popup ads on a tab, especially since they're the reason I have to do a CAPTCHA twice for one collection, and I close them as soon as they popup. And now I have no choice but to let them load completely and I really dislike looking at those ads.

There were zero paid ads on paidverts today. I was unable to check my account there until now at 2pm, so the ads must have expired in the morning, and I really hate that. I really hate being pressured to check paidverts earlier than any other paid to click site and having to do a CAPTCHA for each and every ad and being forced to login every twelve hours so I don't waste any BAP from ad expiration. I really dislike the terms of their site and how it operates and all of their exclusive rules.

I haven't clicked on too many paid to click ads much. I barely earned a cent on most of the paid to click sites I am a member of so I am not going to even do any withdrawing for them for the month of February. I really did not want to click on paid to click ads for February.

The stock market went up a bit. Because of that, I was able to sell 20 JFC shares at 298php per share (remember, I bought 40 shares at 284php per share). As a result, deducting taxes, I earned an additional 250 pesos over the span of around a week. Imagine if I had millions worth of these stocks!  If I had sold 400,000 worth of JFC shares today instead of 4,000 pesos worth, I would have earned 25,000 pesos in a week jsut from the fluctuating stock prices of the week. 25,000 pesos is a lot of money! That's already a monthly salary for lower-level managers and I can survive with that for around 3 months while being able to pay all of my bills and groceries and house taxes. Even if I just sold 40,000 pesos worth, I would still have earned 2500 pesos in a week and that is amazing earnings just from trading stocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment