My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

I was paid 2 dollars today. I will have to wait for 30 days before the money will be added to my account. The survey asked me a few questions about food, and then proceeded to ask questions about alcohol. I pretty much never drink alcohol, but I pretended to know the brands they were talking about and then gave each brand low to below average ratings, like I usually do for all products I review. Like with all the surveys I do, I said that I wasn't working for any industries that they included in a checklist. If a survey asks if you or anyone you know works for a specific list of industries, say no to all of them. If you do this, they will accept you into the survey and then pay you money. If I had learned that trick a lot earlier, I would have earned a few dozen or hundred dollars more total.

No comments:

Post a Comment