My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, February 3, 2018

I felt like working a bit today even though it's the weekend. I completed a daily poll on a get paid to site. I am almost at 9 dollars there and I will be able to cashout at 10 dollars.

I was also able to earn 1 cent today on nightingale-ads.com and I was able to reach 30 cents and request a cashout. If I receive this cashout, my total earnings for the months of January-June 2018 will be at least 2.20 dollars from paid to click only. That is already 100 pesos and that is a lot of money to earn just from clicking ads on the internet and waiting for the timer to run out.

I clicked on all my Bitcoin faucets to increase my daily bonus. On some of the faucets I have a 23 percent daily bonus already while on the other faucets I was at around a 46 percent daily bonus already. On my coinpot account, I am already at 15,000 satoshi and I will be able to withdraw at 25,000 satoshi, which is great. Bitcoin prices dropped to 9,000 per coin so I am getting a lot more satoshi from faucets than usual.

On freebitco.in, I am at 19,700 satoshi already. I will be able to withdraw at 30,000 satoshi, so I am more than halfway there. I find myself having fun when I collect from my freebitco.in faucet since it seems to be a pleasant task to do and it is very easy to do. It only requires logging in every hour unlike Bonusbitcoin that needs to be logged into every 15 minutes to be efficient. It is even worse for the moon faucets since you are supposed to login there every 5 minutes to make the most money. I also like that freebitco.in loads extremely fast so it is not a hassle to login to the website. It also saves your login instead of you having to input your username all the time so it is very simple and you just have to complete the CAPTCHA and click collect every hour.

As I said a while ago, I am at 44 cents on cashtravel.info already. I hope to reach 50 cents there soon and get to cashout. I hope that site does not close before that happens. I hope that that site fixes its slowdown issues and stays online instead of going bankrupt so I can make money from that site for years to come. It is a great site since it pays via Paypal.

I only need 65 or so cents to be able to cashout from Neobux. I don't feel like playing the games to earn that much faster since it seems they decreased the profits by half as I said.

I don't really expect to get any paid to click referrals anymore. I guess I just need to find a way to earn 100 dollars a month without referrals. It would be really nice if I could do that with paidverts.com, but I wish it wasn't so tedious to use as a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment