My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, February 26, 2018

I cooked some banana pancakes again today. This time, they turned out looking like real pancakes! And they did not break apart anymore. What I did was cook them in 3 batches, unlike the two batches I did last time. I divided the batter by 3 instead of 2, and this time, the pancakes were much smaller and fit into the spatula when I flipped them, and they did not break apart. I also cooked them for 3 minutes per side instead of only 2 minutes. And they turned out great and really looked like pancakes! It was pretty amazing.

I collect a lot from bitcoin faucets nowadays and spend much less time on paid to click. It's just that it's far easier to login to faucet sites. Starting today, though, it is no longer possible to collect from them while using adblock, so it has become more tedious, requiring you to do two CAPTCHAs just to make one collection, so I think I am going to go back to paid to click.

Though I have not abandoned paid to click sites completely. I still login to Neobux and Paidverts and click all the ads on both sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment