My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, February 26, 2018

I removed bonus bitcoin from my main bookmarks. That site just loads too slow to be worth it. It's too tedious to use and it's unpleasant watching the site load when other bitcoin sites don't have this problem. The only solution to this is to wait for it to load then never close the tab again, but I really don't want to do that. It also tends to reload the site after you complete the CAPTCHA, forcing you to do 2 CAPTCHAs to collect satoshi only once. It wastes tons of time in the long run.

I still can't complete the daily poll on a get paid to site. The site just does not load at all. That site pretty much always has errors one way or another, whether the money counter isn't working or features are not functioning, or if not that, there's always some way to make money there that gets removed or makes it possible to earn less and less money per day. I hope I get to ten dollars there before the site closes. The only way I got that much money there was because I used to let the get-paid-to-watch offers autoplay while I left the PC, which are offers they removed. Anyway, I'm not really having my hopes up for the site letting me withdraw money before it closes.

No comments:

Post a Comment