My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Today I cooked some banana pancakes again! They were very tasty. This time I added some cinnamon instead of making it bananas and eggs only. Also, this time, I adjusted the recipe to make it 2 bananas and 1 egg instead of the recommended 1 banana and 2 eggs so I won't end up eating too many eggs per day. In the early morning, I ate a boiled egg so that amounts to 2 eggs I ate today. I am not going to eat an egg tomorrow so I don't end up getting too much cholesterol from eggs.

I really want to try making my own ice cream. I just need some cream and condensed milk, which are pretty affordable items and are not that difficult to find in a store. I have cocoa powder already, so I am just going to combine the cream, condensed milk, and cocoa powder to make chocolate ice cream. If I get to buy fruits, I will add them to the ice cream mixture instead of the cocoa powder to make fruit-flavored ice cream, but fruits are usually expensive so it is usually not worth it.

I've changed my mind about making cheesecake recipes. They require 1 or 2 sticks of cream cheese, and I was told that they are expensive and are usually worth 100 pesos or more per stick. I guess I am not going to cook those cheesecake recipes anymore, even though they are simple and only require freezing and don't have to be baked.

One thing I am going to try to make is a chocolate and peanut butter cake. It just requires grahams and butter and melted chocolate and peanut butter. It's just the grahams and the butter as the crust and then a layer of chocolate followed by a middle layer of peanut butter followed by the top layer of chocolate. If I freeze this for 2 or 3 hours, it will be done! Then it can just be sliced into rectangles and it will be a cake already.

I felt like doing some work today so I completed some of the easier jobs I do on the weekdays. I was even able to request 1 cashout after reaching 30 cents. I also played some video games and I think I am going to play them more. I only need 28,000 more points until I can quit the video game I play completely and then focus on making money and resting only.

No comments:

Post a Comment