My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 15, 2018

I think I am just going to mine overnight on another site instead of mining on freebitco.in. As I said, I earned 10 satoshi apparently from mining overnight with 1 thread and 80 percent CPU power but it doesn't seem like that satoshi earned is showing up on my freebitco.in account.

I've earned my usual 150 satoshi today by collecting from bitcoin faucets I am a member of once a day. I think I will try the raffle again, on a get paid to site I am a member of. Who knows, I might win a dollar! Or even ten dollars! That would be amazing!

I'm not sure if I announced it here yet, but I also joined an hourly lottery site that pays in Ripple or XRP. It functions pretty much exactly like freebitco.in and also draws random numbers every hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment