My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 8, 2018

A few days ago, at around 10pm, I overheard some spirits talking. One spirit was talking and said that "according to someone, someone is going to die already." I thought that it was about me, but I am alive so far, so I guess I wasn't the one being talked about. There haven't been any such things happening in the house so far, so I guess it was a false warning, or I was just imagining things.

I ate a lot of crabsticks today. I added soy sauce to them and this special sushi vinegar from the supermarket. They were very tasty with rice after putting them on the microwave for 2 or so minutes on medium settings. I ate that for dinner. For lunch, I bought some Mcdonald's and ate my usual meal of a cheeseburger with fries and drinks. I am thinking of just buying the small version of the fries and drinks so I can spend less money. For breakfast, I fried my own chicken by putting them in a mixture of mustard, garlic, breading, and other ingredients I can't remember right now. I heated the pan with some oil for 1 and a half minutes on medium heat until the pan was slightly smoking, then I set the heat to low and then cooked the chicken for five minutes per side. It tasted alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment