My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, February 18, 2018

I am taking a break from mesmerizing-mails.net emails for today since it's the weekend.

I'm still at 12 cents on paidverts.com. I need around 600 more BAP to get to the next level, but given the daily deductions, I only earn a net of around 50 BAP per day. So it will take me 12 days to reach level 1.

I haven't gotten a payment from cashtravel.info yet. Usually paid to click sites resume their business on a monday so maybe I will be paid tomorrow.

I don't really feel like clicking paid to click ads today. I did click on a daily poll on a get paid to site and I earned 1 cent with just one click, so it was very easy.

I still have to collect satoshi from the bitcoin faucets I am a member of to increase my daily bonuses.

The freebitco.in raffle game is simple to do and I find myself doing it many times a day since it requires only two or so clicks.

I need to wait until April 19 before I can make 30 posts on another site. I actually have 15 posts saved so far.

I have not gotten any additional shorte.st clicks for a month or so now.

No comments:

Post a Comment