My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 8, 2018

I'm going to do a lot of posting after April 18. After that day, it will be possible for me to post on a website of mine again. I will probably post online about 30 times after that day.

I don't really feel like clicking on paid to click ads today. I just clicked all my ads for today for Neobux and mesmerizing-mails.net and skybux and some nightingale-ads.com ads and I think that will be it. Maybe I will be in more of a mood tomorrow. I am an entrepreneur now so I can just choose not to work at all for a whole day if I feel like it.

I seem to be spending more time on this site than on paid to click. But I can't really earn 100 dollars a month from being on this site. I wish there was a way for me to earn 100 dollars a month by doing this instead of doing paid to click, which is really boring work and which I really dislike.But that's essentially impossible so I have to do paid to click and surveys more instead of being on here,

I think I am going to be able to cashout from sky-bux.info after two or so days. I will still click on that site's ads on the weekend so I can be able to withdraw. That would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment