My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, February 2, 2018

So I decided to give paidverts.com a shot again. I did this mainly because I have a Bitcoin address now and I have a verified Buybitcoins.ph account so I can withdraw my funds from paidverts.com using my Bitcoin address and deposit it to my savings account, which I couldn't do in the past with paidverts because I don't have a verified Payza account yet.

Fortunately, my account there wasn't closed yet due to inactivity, so I was able to continue just like I did before. Almost all my BAP there was drained out, though, and only 25 BAP was left. The last time I left it, I had around 2000+ BAP but that was eight months or so ago.  Apparently I still had 5 cents in my account there.

My plan is to spend 100 dollars a month there on advertising, and then I would end up getting 120 dollars a month in paid to click ads. I would deposit 20 dollars of that back to my Bitcoin wallet and use the 100 dollars to buy advertising again. I plan to use my Bitcoin address to both buy advertising there and cashout my earnings. I don't plan on using Payza there.

I hope I go through with this plan. If I am serious with it, I can actually end up earning 100 dollars a month there with zero referrals. You just end up with more profit there the more money you spend in advertising since for every dollar you buy in advertising there, you receive 1.20 dollars in paid to click ads that you can view, make money from, and then cashout that money.

Apparently they still require you to fill out a CAPTCHA for each and every ad, which I found tedious and boring then and I still find tedious and boring now. It should be like other paid to click sites where the CAPTCHA is done only when logging in. This constant CAPTCHA clicking really discourages me from clicking all the low-value ads. Without buying advertising, you can only earn 1/2 a cent per day there and the only way to make real money there is spending lots of money on advertising using real dollars and then receiving more than that through paid to click ads. I also have to login 2x a day at least to the site to access all the ads and I really find that tedious and I really dislike it. If I don't login to paidverts every twelve hours, a high value ad that was given to me in exchange for buying advertising might expire and that money will be wasted, so I will end up seeing my money go down the drain. So if I invest money there, I will have no choice but to be a slave to the site and stare at the screen twice a day to click ads for the rest of my life. It's very tedious and I really dislike it compared to the other paid to click ads and Bitcoin faucets I use that I can just login to whenever I feel like it without wasting money in the process when going on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment