My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, February 3, 2018

What I like about collecting satoshi from freebitco.in is that it does not suddenly show a new popup when you complete the CAPTCHA, refreshing the site so you have to do the captcha again. All the moon faucets do this, along with some other faucets I use.

Completing CAPTCHAs is very time-consuming. Even though it only takes a few seconds to complete one reCAPTCHA, if I end up doing it hundreds of times in a month, it really adds up to tons of wasted time over a year. I really dislike it when a popup happens AFTER you do the CAPTCHA, reloading the site again so you have to complete the CAPTCHA again. It consumes tons of time in the long run having to do the mindless CAPTCHA twice just to get paid once and it really discourages me from collecting from the moon faucets. Usually I collect only once a day instead of dozens of times a day.

Can't they just add another banner or something? Or just make an advertisement tab open without having to reload the faucet. Or make the refreshing happen BEFORE I complete the CAPTCHA. Being forced to do the CAPTCHA twice while getting paid only once, while I have to do it only once on different sites, really makes me feel like I am getting older without doing anything productive and it is very discouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment