My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, February 2, 2018

There's been a significant crash in Bitcoin prices. According to what I read, Bitcoin is at around 8,000 per coin now, though it was at 18,000 per coin a few months ago. This means that the Bitcoins I bought a few months ago at 7,000 dollars per coin are now just breaking even. But I guess that is fine since I only bought bitcoins with extra money anyway, so I won't lose a lot of money. I am holding the Bitcoins in my account for ten years or more. Though there are many experts saying that Bitcoin is going to crash, there are also experts that are saying that Bitcoin will be worth 100,000 per coin or even 1 million dollars per coin as its price after a few years. I only have extra money at risk and I am fine with risking the money crashing if there is a chance that I will get profits that are that high, which is more than 1000 percent in capital gains.

I have had my resume uploaded on a job search site for more than a year now but I have gotten zero job invitations that I am qualified for. One job offer was for a customer service position that also accepted fresh graduates (I was sent an email and also a text message about this). I am not really qualified for that since my job experience is as a non-voice English tutor, though that job offer was also a non-voice position (customer service is very different from my previous work of English tutoring, though it was also a kind of customer service).

Another job that was offered to me was as a recruitment agent. I think this job entails handling potential employees in job interviews and assessing whether they should be accepted as employees or not. I don't really think I am qualified to do that since I have no experience doing that. I am also not good at interacting with people in that face-to-face setting. For my previous job as an entry-level worker, I didn't have to talk to people and I just typed into a PC all day. That's what I have experience in but no one has offered me a job like that.

I am looking for jobs that can ideally be done completely online and have no screening process so anyone can do them. I also need the job to be easy to the point that anyone can do it without any qualifications or skills. That is what I am searching for on google and the best thing I have found is 2captcha.com and megatypers.com, which I am already a member of. They both pay around 1 cent per hour, and you only get that pay if you really work at it seriously for hours per day, and most of the time you just end up watching the screen load while it looks for a CAPTCHA for you to type since there is usually very little of them available.

No comments:

Post a Comment