My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I already have 9.746 dollars in my account on a get paid to site. I only need 25 more cents and I will be able to cashout! If I earn my usual earnings per day there, which is 2 cents, I will earn 25 cents in about 13 days. Then I will be able to cashout and add 10 dollars to my Paypal account.

I felt like clicking on Donkeymails.com ads today. I earned another cent there. I have 30 cents there again after my last cashout! Only 70 more cents to go and I will be able to cashout there again. I hope that that site stays online for a long time.

I need 100 more points to cashout from Globaltestmarket. That will take me 2 or so months to get. I hope they don't convert my Marketpoints to Lifepoints yet. I want to cashout first. Then again, they said that they will convert 1 Marketpoint into 2 Lifepoints when they change the site's currency so maybe it will be better to wait for my points to be converted because they might actually be worth twice as much after that points conversion. Though according to their update, they are still not finished completing the rewards options for the Lifepoints so I might not be able to cashout Lifepoints for a long time. Based on these factors, I think it would be better for me to convert my Marketpoints to cash already instead of taking a risk with the Lifepoints rewards list which might not work for a few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment