My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A manager from my old job contacted me on an online messenger a few days ago. The manager said "hi how are you" only and nothing else. Maybe my old company is interested in bringing me back as an employee. I am not really sure.

I am already at 24 cents again on donkeymails.com. This is great. I cashed out one dollar there a month or so ago and it really paid me (and via Paypal too) because it is a legit site. I am actually interested in joining the other sites that are managed by the same site owner. I think one is no-minimum.com and another one is a get-paid-to-read-emails site. I am sure that both of those sites are legit since donkeymails.com is legit too.

I am at 9.30 dollars on a get paid to site that I am a member of, which pays a maximum of 3 cents a day. This is great. If I took it seriously and really earned 3 cents a day there, I would get to 10 dollars in a month and I would be able to cashout. I hope that site actually pays me and doesn't close before I cashout.

I won 2,300 satoshi at freebitco.in yesterday. I couldn't believe it when I tried the raffle and my number turned out to be 9,991, which is worth 2,300 satoshi. The grand prize is drawing 10,000, which will earn you 200 dollars worth of satoshi. I couldn't believe my luck. I had won 200 satoshi prizes there around 7 or so times but this is the first time I have ever won 2,300 satoshi there. Because of that, my account there is at 23,000+ satoshi already. I only need 7,000 nore satoshi and I will be able to cashout.

Cashtravel.info is having a major slowdown issue again. I really hope that that site does not close because I am at 46 cents there now. I can only bear to earn 0.5 cents there a day because it takes too long to load and click each ad.

All in all, I don't really click on paid to click sites that often anymore. I am not getting any active referrals, and I find the work boring and repetitive and I earn too little money per day.

I hope the stock market goes up again soon. I actually had 9,000 pesos in surplus money but I woke up too late and wasn't able to buy shares while the prices were really low, so I regret that.

No comments:

Post a Comment