My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, February 16, 2018

It seems paidviewpoint.com stopped giving daily surveys. The survey rate from them now seems to be around 1 survey every two days. These surveys only come from their own site and only pay 3 cents each, with each survey asking 10 multiple choice questions. I think that it will take me an enormous amount of time before I get to cashout 15 dollars there. I only have 3 dollars there currently, I think my total is around 3.31 dollars there. Since it is possible to earn only 3 cents every two days there, my earnings from that site are around 45 cents a month and it will take me around 24 or so more months to be able to cashout, which is too long. I hope they go back to paying 3 cents a day so I can cashout after 12 months or so only, which is a better risk to take. This is only me taking a risk hoping that I will be paid after all my effort, so I don't really calculate my paidviewpoint earnings among my daily earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment