My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 8, 2018

I have left my email address online on two of my websites for more than a year now. I have not gotten any relevant job offers. I mainly got job offers from people wanting me to join multilevel marketing companies where I have to pay money first to receive training materials and get to recruit other members. That's all the job offers I got for the most part, or if not that exactly, other job opportunities that are very similar to that.

I earned 150 or so satoshi today like I always do if I click on all my bitcoin faucets everyday. I earned 3 cents from paidviewpoint. I still have not gotten any other clicks on shorte.st apart from that one click I got a few weeks ago. I still have zero ebooks sold. I find it too tedious to change the price of all those books from 7.99 to 2.99 so I haven't done it yet.

I hope I get another massive increase in JFC stock prices so I can cashout again and get another 10,000 pesos added to my wallet. After that, I guess I will have to wait for a very long time before I can make another cashout again. I think it will take a long time before my stocks can make 10,000 pesos in profits again.

No comments:

Post a Comment