My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I loggen on to paidverts.com today. There was a ton of 0.0005 ads which are the ones I really dislike, especially since they all require a CAPTCHA entry each though they all pay extremely little money. There were two ads that paid 0.001. All in all, I made around 0.005 from the site today, which isn't that bad. I had to click on 8 BAP ads for free and didn't get paid for any of that. I seem to have been squeezed dry of BAP from the daily tax. I know I had 16,00+ BAP yesterday but today, it seems I ended up with 1,400 or so after all of the taxes. Thankfully there was a daily BAP bonus you can collect on top of the BAP ads so I was able to get it up to 1600 BAP again.

I can't access my stocks account because the website won't load. Hopefully the market went up again so I can sell more shares tomorrow. I only need to sell 6,000 more worth of shares to be able to withdraw again. I'm going to do that after I have made an additional 3000 or so of profits.

I am at 9.82 dollars on a get paid to site.. Only 18 more cents and I will be able to cashout there. I wish that the Viedolab offer would come back. It's the main way I made that 9 dollars in so little time.

I was able to click on moon faucets today and increase my daily bonuses. They seem to have changed things so that if you are late for 1 to 3 hours, where 25-27 hours have passed since you last collected, they pardon this and still allow you to continue and increase your daily bonuses. It's handy since I don't usually wake up at the same time every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment