My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I'm done clicking on all the paid to click sites I am a member of at least once so my membership doesn't expire.

Maybe I should be more focused on clicking on gptplanet and scarletclicks ads more. I'm not sure, but I think they still allow cashing out via Paypal. It's still possible to earn one cent per day on both sites, and that is a very rare thing as far as paid to click sites go. I do hope they actually still allow Paypal cashouts. From what I saw on their site, they allow Paypal Express but I'm not sure what that is and how to use it, and how it is different from regular Paypal or if it is the same thing.

I'm going to try clicking on ten slideshows on the get paid to site I am a member of so I can try the raffle again. There's a slim chance that I may win ten dollars or one hundred dollars. I won 2,300 satoshi on freebitco.in, so I realized that winning the larger prizes is actually not impossible.

I'm going to try to earn 2 cents on cashtravel.info today so that I can hopefully get to 50 cents by tomorrow and get to cashout. It's very rare to earn 2 cents a day on cashtravel.info. Usually the earnings are only 1.5 cents at the most.

I still have not gotten a reply from the manager of my old job after I replied to the message sent to me. It's been more than a day now since I replied. Maybe the manager was only interested to ask how I was and it was not actually about asking me to go back to that job.

No comments:

Post a Comment