My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, February 5, 2018

A get paid to site I am a member of just reduced the possible earnings per day from 5 cents a day to 3 cents a day. But I guess that is fine. That is earned mostly from the slideshows (those pay 4 cents) and I find them too tedious to complete anyway. They said it's for the longevity of the site, but I don't see that website lasting for too many years. I can see myself earning one cashout or something and then the website closing. Actually, I don't even assume that I will receive the 10 dollars I will earn there, even though I have 9 dollars there now and only need one more dollar to cashout. I always assume that that site will close before I cashout so I don't really calculate it with my daily earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment