My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, February 5, 2018

I was able to earn 150 or so satoshi today. My daily bonuses on the moon faucets are at 25 percent. I hope I reach 100 percent there and don't have my daily bonuses restarted to zero by a missed day.

I earned around 3 cents from paid to click total today. I just clicked on the paid to click sites that are more enjoyable to click and aren't stressful and tedious to use as websites. I especially preferred the websites that I am very near to cashing out from.

I also earned 3 cents from a paidviewpoint trait survey. It still has not emailed me with a single survey for the six months I have been a member. The only surveys it pays for are trait surveys that come from their own website instead of surveys from other websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment