My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I had some sinigang today. I added fish sauce to it and it was fine. There's a large mocha cake in the refrigerator that was purchased out of boredom. I don't really like mocha much and there is still around 1/3 of the cake left and it's been there for two days. I would have gotten more of it if it were a chocolate or a crema de fruta cake.

I was given a lot of items to cook with. There are around six potatoes in the kitchemn. I was told to combine them with mayonnaise and mustard and onions to make potato salad. There are also fish balls in the freezer. There is also a bunch of saba bananas on the dinner table. I don't really feel like cooking these days so I don't really have any plans to cook these things for the next few days.

I didn't really cook anything today. I just took some biscuits from the refrigerator that had this dried sugar icing on top. I think they are commonly known as Gem biscuits. I really like them, and they've almost run out. I also ate a lot of the graham crackers over the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment