My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, February 9, 2018

I was paid 70 points for a Globaltestmarket survey recently. I couldn't actually believe it. It was a very long survey that seemed to go on forever and seemed to take up my whole morning. After that was done, I now have 1,090 points on globaltestmarket. Because of that, I only 160 more points to cashout there. Then that will be great! I will end up with 2,500 pesos or so in my Paypal account. Globaltestmarket still pays via Paypal. I wish that all the paid to click sites paid via Paypal like globaltestmarket still does.

Another globaltestmarket survey was offered to me a few hours after that. It asked ten or so questions about cars that I own and car brands that I can remember then it suddenly closed without even giving me 5 disqualification points.

I think I am going to click on skybux ads today. I only need one more cent and I will be able to cashout! That is great. That will take me around 2-3 days to complete that 1 cent. Then I will have 25 more cents in my Paypal account! I really like that.

I think I will also click on nightingale-ads.com ad today since clicking ads there is not too much of a hassle.

I wish I knew how to click on paid to click ads from offerwalls much earlier. I would have ended up earning around 5 cents more per day that I was earning a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment