My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 15, 2018

I am now at 49.3 cents on cashtravel.info after being patient with the site and clicking all the ads. After tomorrow, I will be able to cashout if I click properly.

Over time I am earning more and more interest in leaving bonusbitcoin and freebitco.in open as tabs. This lets me collect from them every fifteen minutes and every hour and I am getting more interested in doing this a lot. I am becoming more interested in keeping a bitcoin mining tab open overnight so I can earn money while I sleep. This is done with freebitco.in's mining tab.I tend to earn 8 satoshi per night by doing that overnight mining.

I hope I get to cashout from noebux soon. I only need 30 more cents and I will be able to cashout there. That will take me around a month to earn. There was a black ad that popped up suddenly and I was able to click it so my balance is now 4.70 dollars instead of 4.69 dollars.

When I click on the PTCwall offerwall there is an annoying tab that keeps popping up showing that "this survey was completed near you." Whenever I hover my mouse to the bottom of the PTCwall screen that tab keeps popping up. And what's even more annoying is that when I do click on the survey ad and try to complete a survey it says that the site does not accept people from my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment