My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, February 5, 2018

I bought some Mcdonald's today. It's the cheeseburger meal that I usually buy on almost all my times I buy food from that store. I had some cereal like I usually do.

I don't really have anything to fry for tomorrow morning, apart from a few hotdogs. I think new groceries are going to be bought tomorrow. I am not really going to be requesting anything to be bought from the grocery to help save money.

Hopefully some bread and onions and ketchup/tomatoes and cheese and green peppers get bought. I am going to use those ingredients to make a microwave bread pizza that doesn't need an oven. Though I am hopeing I get to fry it on the stove instead and cover it since that will taste better, especially if I put some oil on the bottom. I am going to google to see if olives can be eaten raw, or at least if the olives that come from a bottle don't need to be cooked. If that's true, I'm thinking of adding olives to my stovetop pizza to make it taste better since it goes really well with the green peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment