My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, February 2, 2018

Today I made a graham no-bake cake. I sliced one mango and placed four grahams as the cake base, then put a layer of cream then a layer of mangoes, followed by a layer of four graham cookies. I repeated this until I had used sixteen graham cookies. One small carton of cream was enough to do this, apparently, though I was expecting to need 2 cartons of cream because my old recipe had condensed milk in addition. One mango was actually enough but I had to slice it very thin and spread it a lot. Ideally two mangoes are needed for this recipe to make sure that there is mango spread throughout the whole cake. One regular pack of grahams was enough to create this cake, which used sixteen grahams, which is the usual amount for a typical pack of grahams.

It tasted fine, though I expected it to be bland because of having no condensed milk. The mango had sugar in it and it made the cake sweet without adding condensed milk. It needed to be put in the freezer for two hours so the grahams would become soft and would give it a cake texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment