My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

As I said before, I am at BAP Group 1 on paidverts.com. Today I wsa bombarded with 22 ads there. They were almost all the unlikable time-wasters that are the 0.0005 ads, with one or two 0.005 ads. Each of those ads had a CAPTCHA, and it felt like it took forever, like I had hair turn grey in the process. I was brainwashed into a daze from looking at so many mindless and repetitive CAPTCHAs that aren't educational in any way. Anyway, after that, I earned 2 or so cents and my cash total there is now 17 cents. I think that will be the average earnings for BAP Group 1. I need 10,000 more BAP to get to level 2, and that is basically impossible (after all the daily taxes, I only earn around 50 BAP a day). The only time I ever got that far was when I spent two dollars to buy advertising.

The get paid to site I click on is working now and I was able to earn 1 cent there by doing the daily poll. They also restored the mining tab but I really don't like it that much. It's only possible to earn 1 cent a day there with this laptop, and that already involves leaving the laptop on all day. I have to mine with probably dozens of devices to earn 1 dollar per day, but it would take too much effort to charge all of those devices. There would also be the risk of the devices causing a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment