My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 22, 2018

There's nothinng fun about posting here and I am just forced to post so my sites remain active.

I clicked some paidverts ads. My total there is now 14 cents or something, but it will probably go down to 13 cents again after the daily tax. I have been at 12-14 cents there for a pretty long time now, for around two or three weeks. The daily earnings tax just removes most of what I earn. I only gain 50 BAP a day there due to the daily taxes, and it's really tedious to click on eight BAP ads a day forever which basically don't pay anything.

Cashtravel.info finally paid me 49 cents. This means my total in Paypal is around 3 dollars, or something like 2.95 dollars. It's worth around 140 pesos.

I have had zero texts coming in offering me a job. I do hope I get a job soon, especially a contractual job, where I get paid per piece, so I can just earn less than minimum wage and just evade taxes that way since I won't exceed the tax bracket.

I haven't been earning any significant winnings from freebitco.in so far. All I keep winning is the lowest prize. I still need 5000 more satoshi there before I can cashout, and it is very difficult to earn since I only earn 20 satoshi an hour there. Calculating this, I will be able to earn 480 satoshi per day at the most, which will let me earn 5000 satoshi in 11 days, but that is possible only if I click 24 times per day and don't miss any hour doing so.

I was able to click on a daily poll today like I usually do and I was able to increase my daily bonuses on bitcoin faucets. One faucet I click on has a 74 percent daily bonus already, which I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment