My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, February 23, 2018

I am still at 14 cents on paidverts.com. Without reaching level 1 first there in BAP points, it's pretty much impossible to earn money at a significant rate without the daily dollars tax on the site slowing your earnings to a crawl and even making you lose money on some days.

I looked at my Paypal account and it looks like I have 2.95 dollars there after receiving 49 cents from cashtravel.info. That's worth around 148 pesos. I can already feed myself for about three days with that if I am thrifty.

I decided to make some posts on a site of mine that is not associated with my making money sites. That site is also monetized with shorte.st links but I still have gotten only one click on shorte.st ads for the six or so months I have been a member there.

I did my usual repetitive work today of clicking on bitcoin faucets to increase my daily bonuses. Some of the faucets are at a 43 percent daily bonus already while some are at around 75 percent in daily bonuses already. I already get almost double the satoshi from each collection from those faucets, plus there is a mystery bonus in addition which can double my earnings too if I am lucky.

There's been a major downwards swing in the Philippine stock market. JFC shares are priced at around 288 per share now. As I said before, I bought a few shares at 284php per share. I think I will sell my shares after the price becomes 310php per share or something, which would give me significant amounts of earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment