My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Globaltestmarket paid me 35 points today. It was for an incredibly long and tiresome survey that seemed to go on forever. It asked pretty much everything, like about my character traits and phones and laptops I use and clothes I buy and food I eat (can't forget the food now, can we) and planes I've ridden. The survey said it would take 25 minutes to complete but I swear it took 45 minutes or some ridiculous amount of time like that, and then it paid me a measly 35 points.

Because of that, I only need 75 or so more points to cashout there. That will probably still take me around two months to earn, since I qualify for an average of 2 surveys on Globaltestmarket per month. After that, I will get 2,500 pesos put into my Paypal account.

A few days ago, I decided to buy 9,000 pesos worth of JFC shares at the price of 284php per share. Its average price is around 290 pesos and I am hoping to sell again if it becomes 310 pesos per share or something, which would give me around 6,000 pesos additional profit from the stock market. After making that profit, I will probably withdraw money again and put it in my wallet.

It looks like cashtravel.info is not closed yet as a website. I was assuming that the reason why I was not receiving my 49 cents I cashed out there was because the site closed before I could withdraw. But I checked and the website is still online and my payment is still at pending status.

No comments:

Post a Comment