My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, February 16, 2018

I was very patient with cashtravel.info today and clicked around 2/3 of the ads. Cashtravel.info is very, very slow right now. Then I finally reached 50 cents and I was able to request a cashout! It is great. I hope that I receive the money in a few days. From what I remember, it takes a week to receive the money.

I learned that it's possible to pay SSS at a Bayad Center. I actually don't need to fill up a CON form again. As long as I have the copy of the one I completed at the SSS, all I will need is the Bayad Center's transaction slip and I will be able to pay my monthly SSS, as long as I bring the CON form with me. I hope I don't lose that CON form. I have paid my SSS payment for February yesterday. The next payment I will have to make will be for March. I think paying quarterly is better than paying monthly so I can save the time I will have to use walking to the Bayad Center to pay every month. For example, I think I will just pay my April-June payments on July 2018. From what I heard, SSS will have higher premiums starting in April so I need to take note of that and see the SSS website for what the new payments will look like.

I think I can play the freebitco.in raffle again. I hope that I get lucky one day and win the 200 dollars prize. I won 2,300 satoshi before, as I said, and maybe winning the big prizes there isn't as unlikely as I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment