My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, February 25, 2018

A get paid to site I am a member of is experiencing a massive slowdown, so the website is not loading at all. Because of that, I cannot do my daily poll. I hope that that site does not close since I am very close to ten dollars there. I am at 9.77 dollars there already. I only need 23 more days of doing the daily poll to get 10 dollars, which is the minimum payout there. If I am more serious with it, I can earn 3.2 cents per day on that site and I can get the 10 dollars payment in seven days. That is if I click on all the making money methods on the whole site.

I didn't buy or sell any stocks today. Since the stock market is falling a lot, this is a good opportunity to buy shares. I did buy JFC shares when the market was low, but it is now even lower than the day I bought JFC shares so it is an even better opportunity to buy shares today. It's too bad because I don't have extra money to buy stocks with right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment