My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I am almost at 25,000 satoshi on freebitco.in. At 30,000 satoshi, I will be able to put the satoshi into my Bitcoin wallet. That would be great.

Along with that, my coinpot balance is at 21,500 satoshi. Over there, I will be able to cashout at 25,000 satoshi.

There will probably be a 5,000 satoshi transaction fee for both, so when I withdraw both into my Bitcoin wallet, I will probably get around 45,000 satoshi. That's already around 4 dollars and that's great. Its great income for just waiting for five minutes and then clicking on a CAPTCHA to withdraw.

I still haven't received my money from cashtravel.info, which is worth 49 cents. I hope I get it so I will have 2.90 dollars in my Paypal account. i hope that that site doesn't close any time soon. It's a very easy way to earn a few cents every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment