My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I've reached BAP group 1 in paidverts already. This is after a few weeks of constantly clicking 8 BAP ads daily for free, which was really unpleasant and forced me to a daily schedule I didn't want to do.

So far there are no 1 cent ads available yet. As I recall from this BAP group, you get a single 1 cent ad either in the first twelve hours or the second twelve hours of the day (it's random) combined with half a dozen or so of the unlikable pests which are the 0.0005 ads. If the 1 cent ad expires (since you didn't login to the site every twelve hours, which is what a normal person would do), well you're out of luck. You just end up losing BAP points and you don't get paid. Other paid to click sites don't have this problem since all of their ads last for 24 hours. Why does paidverts have to follow a different set of rules? I really despise that.

No comments:

Post a Comment