My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

wad.ojooo.com has had another design change. It has been making constant design changes, and using their layout is now complicated and confusing. It's nothing like the simple interface they had a year or so ago. Logging on there is now so confusing and complicated, and it's very hard to find the login link. They also decreased the daily earnings from the site even more so now, it's only possible to earn 1.2 cents a day from them or something, when it was around 2 cents a day that was possible to earn there a few months ago. When I first started there, it was even possible to earn 7 cents a day if you clicked all the ads. That was a year or so ago.

I don't think wad.ojooo.com will last for very much longer. I don't see it lasting online for five more years or something. They even did something where they froze the money in people's accounts and turned them into shares of the company which aren't possible to withdraw until 2021 or something, and I am sure the site will close before that time. I wouldn't recommend joining that site anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment