My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

My plants are running out of water more often because the country's temperature is warmer now. I have to replace their water around twice a week now instead of only once a week.

I wasn't able to encourage myself to click on more paid to click ads today. Maybe I will do it tomorrow.

I think I am going to sleep at 4am today. I don't really feel like staying up till 530 just to boil an egg. It's much harder to fall asleep after 530am.

I've been given some advice about me buying mcdonald's. I was told to just throw the coca cola in the sink and eat the cheeseburger and fries only, complimented by water only. I disagreed since I said that's something that only a rich person with too much money to waste would do. I was then given the reply that it is not good to imagine that coca cola being put into your system.

Anyway, that is all for now. I think I am going to try to click on some nightingale-ads ads and then sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment