My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I made banana pancakes again today. As usual, I made my modofied recipe which used 2 bananas and 1 egg instead of the recommended 1 banana and 2 eggs. I then added cinnamon and sugar into the mix and cooked it in the stove. I waited for four minutes per side and this time, the pancake did not break apart as much. I think I am supposed to separate the mixture into three batches instead of only two so the pancakes would be smaller and would not break apart while flipping them. The main problem I have to deal with when making the pancakes is the flipping process, which breaks the pancake into 4 or so smaller pieces. As has been suggested online, I think making way smaller pancakes will solve that problem so they will turn out into pretty and perfect-looking pancakes.

My older bamboo plant now has an additional 2 leaves that wilted. I guess giving it some plant friends didn't really help it much. I guess it is just on its way out. It has three or four green leaves left. My newer bamboo plant set seems to be much tougher. All of its leaves are still very healthy and green.

I really like the chocolate pancakes I made last time. They are more flavorful than the banana pancakes, while the banana pancakes are healthier. The chocolate pancakes use a more traditional recipe that includes butter and flour.

I might feel like cooking some kikiam tommorrow. Kikiam is cooked pretty much like fishballs. They take around three minutes per side on low heat with some oil.

I drank some coffee a few minutes ago. It was Folger's coffee, which comes from America and it tastes pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment