My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, February 2, 2018

I've started googling for survey sites that accept international members. I'm trying to diversify my survey income apart from globaltestmarket since globaltestmarket surveys are decreasing and I have a feeling that that site is not going to last for too many years more. Hopefully I can become a member of at least 5 survey sites and end up making 1000 pesos a month at least as a result, since I think the average earnings from survey sites is 200 pesos a month.

I have not sold any ebooks at all. I am beginning to think that my ebooks are just too expensive to buy. I am thinking of reducing the price of the ebooks from 7.99 to 2.99. I think more people will be able to buy them when the price is much lower.

JFC stocks were at 293php per share today when the market closed. I am thinking of selling ten more shares at that price, since I sold ten shares of it yesterday. 293php per share is an incredible price for JFC shares. Last year or so it was only at 220php per share. So people that held onto those shares for a year gained a 33 percent profit. This means that people that bought 100,000 pesos worth of JFC shares last year have 133,000 pesos now.

I am going to try to view slideshows on a get paid to site that I am a member of to earn an additional 4 cents today. I am going to try to earn at least 1 cent more so that I will qualify to try the daily raffle, which gives a minimum of 2/10 of a cent and the maxim prize is 100 dollars. The most I ever won from it was 10 cents, but I guess I may as well try.

No comments:

Post a Comment