My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 2, 2022

I'm at 2.86 dollars on ysense. I've been earning there from the poll recently since the recent surveys have been disqualifying me there. I need to earn at least 10 dollars to withdraw again.

I have 1.50 dollars on mobrog right now after my recent cashout. My last cashout arrived almost instantly as soon as I requested a cashout - that's pretty normal since Mobrog tends to send money from cashouts pretty quickly.

I have 9.51 dollars on timebucks right now. I can cashout once I reach 10 dollars there, so I am pretty close to a cashout. I changed my cashout method, so I probably need to cashout twice before I can receive the money in my account.

I have 27,100+ coins on cointiply. I can cashout once I reach 30,000 coins, so I am pretty close to cashing out there.

The paidverts site is still not working. I think according to their social media they will be back online probably by tomorrow if everything works right. A lot of people are saying that they are going to close down already but their social media says that they won't close.

I am about to upload a video to Youtube. I am probably going to upload a piano video. The last video I uploaded got zero views, but that's fine. I'm still going to upload videos anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment