My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 23, 2022

 I now have 8.28 dollars on ysense. I am earning mostly from the polls there lately.

I received more emails telling me they want to marry me as long as I give my banking details. I deleted those emails.

I now have 7250 points on toluna. This is because some surveys paid me a while ago. Right now there have been no surveys available there lately.

I looked at my happybirthdates account and I still don't have money there.

I haven't received any ad clicks recently.

I am almost at 4 dollars in referral earnings. Since I have 11,000 views on blogger, 6000 views on my main youtube channel, and 4000 views on my secondary youtube channel, my earnings are around 4 dollars per 21,000 views or around 20 US cents per 1000 views. With a Youtube partnership, people usually earn around 1 dollar per 1000 views, but I don't have one.

I have 182 points on lifepoints right now. Some surveys there disqualified me lately and gave me disqualification points while there were also some recent polls that paid me 3 or so points recently.

I am at 56 cents on paidverts. Once I reach 1 dollar there I will cashout again instead of advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment