My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

 I have 8.23 dollars on ysense right now. I am mostly earning from the poll there since the surveys there have been disqualifying me for the most part. They also still have errors with some surveys in which the error screen shows up when you complete a survey and you aren't paid anything.

I have 2.41 dollars on timebucks right now. I am earning a few cents right now from many surveys that are disqualifying me and paying me disqualification points. I might reach 10 dollars there soon, after which I can put the money in my account.

I received one more payment from toluna. I am still waiting to receive 15,000 points from them but I don't think those points will be paid anymore. I'm also still waiting for one more payment from them after that last one.

I now have 27,700+ coins on cointiply. I might get to withdraw 3 dollars there soon once I reach 30,000 coins.

I looked at my happybirthdates account and I still don't have money there.

I have 112 points on lifepoints right now since one survey paid me 60 points recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment