My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 8, 2022

As of now I have 1210 points on toluna. The survey I completed worth 15000 points didn't pay me anymore.

I have 6.18 dollars on ysense right now. Right now I am mainly earning from the polls there since there are no surveys offered right now.

I have 41 pesos on mobrog right now. 

This blog got 24 views total last month. This month it has gotten 2 views so far.

I still have 42 points on lifepoints since there haven't been any surveys offered recently. Those points were mainly from polls offered.

Paidverts is back online. I decided to cashout one dollar from that site since I don't expect that site to stay online for much longer anymore.

I just uploaded a new video to youtube. Ideally it gets some views.

I have 27,400+ coins on cointiply right now. I might reach 30,000 coins there soon, after which I can cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment